Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday dawns bright and sunny


Woke this morning feeling tired and a little blue, but the sun in shinning and the sky is blue so that's going to make it a little easier to "get up and go" this morning.

I sat down to drink my tea and look at new facebook posts and who do I find but mt adorable daughter and her wonderful friend Helen smiling back out at me, and that has cheered me up a huge amount. I had to smile at the set of photos cos as the evening wore on the girls look a little less "polished" and much more like the little girls they used to be playing in the garden.

But now the working day is calling me so best get out of my dressing gown and into some clothes for work so I can spend the day sitting at Shoplands in the mobile wishing I was at home in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment